* $30 to cover monthly Gallery expenses
* $60 to purchase paints, paint brushes and canvases
* $120 to provide scholarships to send three children to an after school art class
* $250 to send our instructor to nursing homes and day habilitation programs
* $500 to support our events such as Miracle on Jefferson Street and Battle of the Brushes
* $1,000 to promote Snake Alley Art Fair
* Any amount given to our Endowment Fund secures funding for future generations
You can help make so much good happen at the Art Center – from supplies to classes to popular events. We hope you will commit to the arts by making a generous gift to the Art Center of Burlington today.
If you're interested in supporting this valuable community resource, please contact our Executive Director, Tammy McCoy by email or call 319.754.8069.
By contributing to our Endowment Fund, you help create a permanent legacy of support for art, cultural, and education programs to thrive for years to come in Burlington and surrounding area.
Gifts, no matter the size, are much appreciated and maximized for the greatest benefit to the community we serve. Your contributions make a difference in our organization.
To contribute to our Endowment Fund, make a check out to Community Foundation of Des Moines County and mail to the Art Center of Burlington c/o Marla Vazquez at 301 Jefferson Street, Burlington, Iowa 52601.
You can also purchase supplies that we need directly from Amazon. To help reduce the costs of operation, we are asking for donations of supplies that we use regularly. All donations to our 501(c)(3) organization help us continue to provide programs to the public and keep the arts alive!